EVolution-abduction ep1 EVolution-abduction ep1

Very good!

I only subtracted one for blasphemy... and the word "creatard"

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

What is this....I don't even......

As always, your animating skills are spectacular. This one was funny in a WTF kind of way, sort of like your Nicholas Cage mix, but I laughed at the end, so its all good.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

I have lost.

Only now do I realize the futility of my actions. I was thinking of original characters and fantastic plots....but now I realize that I don't need those tedious things. All I need is a pair of tits, some internet memes, preexisting characters and some dick jokes! Then I will become unto a God!!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Yaaaay!

I love it!! I've been waiting for this one ever since #2.........but now I have to wait for #4..... :`(....oh well! You did a wonderful job, keep up the good work!!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Cute

Love the lyrics.....but Playstation? I mean, come on. Of all of those games, more than 90% can be found on other systems. And of the games that are truly Playstation exclusive, only about 3 of them are worth it. Oh well. Like I said though, the lyrics were very clever. Singing could use some work, and the animation was pretty rough, though.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Thank You!

This whole series was amazing and it had wonderful happy ending. Thank you for this great story; it is one I have been following for years! Congratulations!

Broken Saints FINALE Broken Saints FINALE

Simply Amazing

I have no words to express how beautiful and amazing this series is. You have done a wonderful job. Great writing, great concept, great artwork, it's all there. All I can say is, Congratulations!

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Pretty Good...

I liked it. I love the character of blockhead, the other characters seem vaguely defined and kind of weak, though. By the way, you might want to change the name of this series, as there is already a cartoon named Time Squad on T.V. Well, it's actually not on anymore, but there WAS a cartoon named Time Squad that aired on Cartoon Network that was inspired by the Peabody's Improbable History shorts on the Rocky and Bullwinkle show. Yeah, just FYI. But nice job otherwise!

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

I applaud thee

This was a great animation. Very smooth, with great emotions. I'd say it's quite underrated. Best cartoon I've seen in a while. Good job you guys. I love to see more from you.